Step out of your comfort zone this summer and learn what it takes to develop a mission-driven business! Paddle-N-More & are combining forces to offer a unique and one-of-a-kind opportunity that not only offers a refreshing experience in the outdoors, but a learning opportunity that combines adventure and entrepreneurial training. Unlock your potential as a business owner and learn how to activate your values and develop a mission-driven business!
DAY ONE: MEDICINE WALKS
You will be met with a warm welcome at 8 am in Calgary at a predetermined rendezvous location (i.e. hotel close to the airport or the Calgary Airport). Your guide will then drive you and your group to the Painted Warriors Ranch located 1 hour from Calgary.
DAY TWO: TRADITIONAL INDIGENOUS LIVING SKILLS
After a wholesome breakfast, your leaders will invite you to a smudging ceremony and begin the day with a sacred earth walk. This meditative walk will bring a positive start to the day. This morning you will learn traditional indigenous living skills: learn to start a fire without matches and the role of the firekeeper in traditional societies. Your guide will also demonstrate how resources are used from the earth for everyday tools.
- Shuttle to and from Calgary airport or airport hotel
- All meals from lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on the morning of departure (Day 6)
- Guides and instructors for all programs including two lead female facilitators: Brenda Holder and Tracey Klettl
- 5 nights accommodation ‘glamping style’ in canvas wall tents based on twin share
- All excursions and activities as outlined in itinerary
- All equipment necessary to deliver programs in the itinerary. Helmets are provided for horse riding and to be worn while mounted.