These are the Terms and Conditions that will apply to all your bookings
These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between Outdoor Transformations and the Client relating to the subject matter herein, and shall constitute a binding agreement. There is no verbal or written representation, warranty, prior agreement, or description of services, other than as expressed herein.
The contract and booking is made with, and services will be provided by Wild Women Expeditions. By booking a trip, you agree to these Terms and Conditions that govern the relationship, the cancellation policy and limitations of liability. These Terms and Conditions affect your rights and designate the governing law and forum for the resolution of any and all disputes.
A booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date when Outdoor Transformations sends a written confirmation of acceptance of registration, after receipt of the applicable deposit amount. It is at this point that a contract between Outdoor Transformations and the Client comes into existence.
Outdoor Transformations reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The person or persons named on the booking are hereafter referred to as the “Client”.
Cancellation of a retreat by the client
Any cancellation by a Client must be made in writing (via email) and be acknowledged by Outdoor Transformations in writing (via email). Immediately after written confirmation of cancellation the spot on the trip will be released and not guaranteed to be available for rebooking.
- If you cancel after 7 days from the deposit payment date until 91 days before the trip, your deposit becomes a credit. Any optional extra balance payments made may be refunded. See below for credit details.
- If you cancel within the Risk-Free Guarantee timeframe (7 days), your deposit will be fully refunded. Refunds may take up to 2 weeks to be processed.
- Credits are valid for the year of the original trip and the next calendar year.
- All credits must be applied to the new trip booking balance by Dec 31 in the year following the originally booked trip date.
- Credit may be transferred to another woman. You may find another woman to take your spot. She pays you directly for the deposit and assumes responsibility for any outstanding balance payments. The replacement participant must meet trip Registration requirements and be approved to join the trip by WWE. Credit transfers may only be applied to new trip bookings.
- Credits may be used towards the final balance of another trip, applied at 90 days in advance of the trip start date. Credit may be transferred to any other trip, and you may cancel and reapply your credit as many times as you like, before 90 days in advance of the trip date.
Cancellation of a retreat by Outdoor Transformations
Note: If you have booked a retreat that is cancelled due to Force Majeure you will receive a credit of 100% of monies paid to use towards an alternative retreat with a date in the current or next calendar year. This travel credit will be automatically applied to your booking.
Our retreats are guaranteed once they have a minimum group size booked. Outdoor Transformations reserves the right to cancel any retreat for any reason, but will rarely cancel less than 90 days before the retreat, except for Force Majeure, unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside Outdoor Transformation’s control. We may cancel a retreat at any time prior to the retreat, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary.
When a retreat is cancelled by Outdoor Transformations before the agreed date of departure for any reason other than Force Majeure or the fault of the Client, the Client can either:
- Take a substitute retreat of equivalent or higher price if Outdoor Transformations is able and willing to offer such a substitute and pay any difference in price between the price of the retreat originally purchased and that of the superior substitute retreat; or
- Take a substitute retreat of lower price if OT is able and willing to offer one and to recover from OT the difference in price between the tour originally purchased and that of the substitute tour; or
- Receive a full refund of all monies paid under the contract as soon as possible.
OT is not responsible for any incidental expenses or consequential losses that the Client may have incurred as a result of the booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or rail, non-refundable car parking or other fees, loss of earnings, or loss of enjoyment, etc.
If the Client is offered a refund but requests an alternative retreat of a higher value than that originally booked, then the Client must pay the difference in price.
Where, after departure, a significant element of the retreat contracted cannot be provided, OT will make suitable alternative arrangements for the continuation of the trip. If it is not possible to provide a suitable alternative or the Client reasonably rejects any suitable alternatives, OT will provide the Client a refund of unused retreat portions. Significant alterations do not include the substitution of a vessel, modification of itineraries, change in accommodations.